Friday, May 21, 2010

Boring Thursday

I don't have pictures of the thrown together dinner from last night.  After work the Chi-Monster and I went for a 3 mile walk at Memorial Park...It was 91 per the thermostat in the car...and that was sitting in the shade.
We planned on 6 miles but she was too hot for that.  After getting our sweaty selves home...I threw a turkey burger together in a saute pan.  I had some blue cheese crumbles to use up...so I put some on there near the end.  I had some extra calories to use since the walk and cleaning gave me a few.  I them boiled a few chicken & mozzarella stuffed raviolis to go with it.  It really only was 520 calories in the end....could have been ALOT worse....I still had 40 calories for the day left when I went to bed =)

 She had a long walk and was tired....

No comments: